RMIT University is delighted to announce the launch of International merit awards for Vietnamese students in Australia.
This scholarship is presented to assist bright Vietnamese students with the cost of the first-year study. To qualify for this opportunity, aspirants must be enrolling for either Semester 2 2020 or Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT program.
RMIT University is an Australian higher education institute that specializes in technology, design and enterprise. Formed in 1887, the university is also known as Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. It carries a global reputation for providing brilliant vocational and professional education.
Why at RMIT University? As a student of the university, you will get to learn from experts in your field of study, and make a connection while benefiting from lucrative educational opportunities that RMIT has to offer.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Before applying, don’t forget to check all the requirements of RMIT:
- Must be a citizen of Vietnam
- Must be going to enrol for either Semester 2 2020 or Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs
- Must hold a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If your application for admission in any program at the university has been accepted, then you are eligible to apply for this application . Students can complete an online application form to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts following certificates for its most of the programs: IELTS (Academic), TOEFL (Internet Based Test – iBT, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English, Cambridge English, and Cambridge English.
All the successful participants will get the financial assistance of AU$10,000 toward the first year of study.
June 5, 2020, for Semester 2 2020 intake
December 18, 2020, for Semester 1 2021 intake