The University of Nottingham has held an amazing Computer Science High Achievers Postgraduate funding for students. If you are looking forward to gaining higher education in computer science, then there is no better time than this to apply for this scheme.
The program will benefit to all those candidates who are domiciled of UK, EU or any part of the world and hold an offer to study at the University of Nottingham.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A valuable program for overseas students to get an educational fund.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Nottingham is a leading university that offers flexible courses designed to fit students’ interests and career plans. It is deemed one of the world’s best universities and also counted one of top 30 higher education institution in the UK.
Why at the University of Nottingham? It offers a variety of services to students to make their university life the best it can be. The degree program of these universities is well structured that help students broaden their horizon of knowledge and groom them into tomorrow’s leader.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fee reduction of 10 to 50%
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from both domestic and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Can be UK, EU and international applicants
- Must hold an offer to study with us when you apply for funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students, who are successfully enrolled in an applicable program, can fill out this online application form in order to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the transcript of your results so far, a 600-word summary describing why you wish to study a master’s in computer science and how this application will help you, you should include any challenges which you have overcome during your studies, you may also wish to include any examples of where you have been involved with the broader community or helped drive positive change, especially using computer science.
- Admission Requirements: To get direct entry in this program, applicants are required to possess a good first degree with at least a second class honours, or an equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: For the Master’s program, the university accepts the IELTS academic test.
This funding opportunity will provide an award in the form of a fee reduction of 10 to 50% of your tuition fees. All successful recipients will also receive an iPad Pro upon starting the course.