The University of Queensland (UQ) and the Indian Institute of Technology (IITD) are jointly offering their PhD Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022. The programme is available to both domestic and international students.
The funding opportunity encourages outstanding students who wish to undertake a Higher Degree by Research programme.
Established in 1909, The University of Queensland is an international well-recognized university located in Australia. It offers a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
Why would you like to choose the University of Queensland? UQ provides wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students will have access to a rigorous education in an accommodating and creative environment during their study time.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: the University of Queensland and Indian Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the educational award, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for entry into the joint PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland (UQ) and the Indian Institute of Technology (IITD). After getting enrolled, students will be considered for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The value of The grants varies depending on whether the student commences the PhD program at the University of Queensland (UQ) and the Indian Institute of Technology (IITD). Benefits of the program include:
- Global qualification in four years
- Generous scholarship
- World-class facilities and resources
- Research ecosystem and network
- Global expertise through joint supervision
- Industry input