Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of an exciting Australian Research Council funded PhD Positions at the University of South Australia.
The programme supports outstanding students financially who want to research developing methods for remote guidance on physical tasks. It also provides the opportunity to undertake part in research at Osaka City University in the UK for six months.
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is a public research university that is globally connected and engaged in offering a dynamic and agile culture. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The university provides candidates with a broad variety of opportunities to grow and pursue new guidelines in a vibrant, engaging environment. It gives them the skills and capabilities they have developed during their studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Plasma physics, plasma engineering, plasma diagnostics, UV-vis spectroscopy, and measurement of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species in the plasma phase and liquid phase university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have an Honours degree or a Bachelor’s degree with Honours of at least 2a class standard or an appropriate Masters’s degree.
- Must have proof to satisfy the Dean of Research that the applicant’s special education relevant professional experience and published research work is of sufficient quality.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, you must take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of South Australia. After that, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the academic transcripts of previous academic, a CV, A brief supporting statement (maximum one page), and three referees to Dr Endre Szili at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the PhD degree program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant, you also need to check the English language requirements.
The University of South Australia is providing an award of $28,092 (2020 rate) for three years to all eligible and successful applicants.