The University College London is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its DPU Health in Urban Development International funding for the academic session 2020-2021. The program is open for international students.
The scholarship aims to support candidates who want to apply for the postgraduate degree program at the University College London.
Established in 1826, University College London is regarded as one of the multi-disciplinary universities, with more than 11,000 staff and 39,000 students who come from 150 different countries.
Why study at the University College London? The university provides well-trained lecturers, unmatchable facilities, and support staff makes UCL a unique and outstanding place to study. At this university, students have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Health in Urban Development (HUD) MSc program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- One of these endowments is available to overseas tuition fee-paying students from the Global South, and one is open to any applicant.
- Must have a first or second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution. A small number of programs require the GMAT or GRE General Test.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in MSc degree program at the University College London. After receiving an unconditional offer to the HUD MSc program, the funding form should be submitted to dpu-at-ucl.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof that they can fund the remainder of the tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of their studies at UCL.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
There are two scholarships available, each worth £10,000 to be used towards the payment of the tuition fee for the academic session 2020-2021.