The GCC States Scholarships is intended to encourage students to get an undergraduate degree at Qatar University for the academic session 2020-2021. The grant is open to students from GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman).
The educational award assists motivated students who hold the High School Certificate or its equivalent in their countries or any other country.
Founded in 1973, Qatar University is a primary institution of higher education and has become today a beacon of academic and research excellence in the region. It is committed to providing high-quality education in areas of national priority.
Why would you like to study at Qatar University? The university provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life. Here students have access to many brand-new, state-of-the-art classrooms and centres, elaborate and well-maintained facilities.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2020
- University or Organization: Qatar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Qatar
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold the High School Certificate or its equivalent in their countries or any other country with the exception of the State of Qatar.
- Must obtain a letter from the embassy addressed to Qatar University requesting consideration for this specific scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System. After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the login ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
these endowments include exemption from tuition fees and receive free accommodation from the University.