To encourage female students who want to stamp their mark in the aerospace field, the WIA Foundation has brought a fantastic scholarship opportunity.
This funding program is exclusively available for female candidates of any nationality and will grant the award of $2,000 to start a career in the aerospace field.
WIA Foundation is not for profit educational organization established in 2009. It has 2000 members and more than 80 corporate, non-profit, and academic partners. The chief mission of this organization is to inspire women to consider a career in the aerospace field.
Why would you like to apply for this application ? This is a wonderful program that holds a motive to increase the visibility of women in the aerospace community. It has been making study more affordable for those female students, who are facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Application Deadline: June 16, 2020
- University or Organization: WIA Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students, who are studying engineering, math or science at the undergraduate level, will get this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed at least one and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application, and must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, working towards a bachelor’s degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year
- Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
- Entering junior or senior year in the 2020-2021 academic year
- Must be female, of any citizenship or nationality.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in this program, you will have to complete an application form that must be submitted at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: High school and college transcripts, two letters of recommendation from a professor, or a supervisor of summer or co-op work experience, or a supervisor of research work, 500-1000 word essay describing “imagine that you are trying to explain to someone with no interest in aerospace why aerospace is important. how would you approach this explanation, and what would you say?”
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from university to university.
Benefits: All the eligible candidates will win the program worth $2,000 to cover the educational expenses.