Unlock the opportunities to achieve your goals by becoming a part of the fantastic Ning Po- Hong Kong Scholarship provided by the Queen Mary University of London.
This scholarship is currently available for high achieving Hong Kong students who are planning to take part in any full-time undergraduate program at the Queen Mary University of London.
The Queen Mary University of London is a research-intensive higher education institution delivering teaching and research globally. With staff and students of more than 160 nationalities, it has become one of the leading diverse institutions in the world.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? The university delivers ample of internationally recognized degree programs and courses that suit students’ interest and aspiration. Regardless of colour, background and financial circumstances, it attracts every year thousands of students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full cost
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any full-time undergraduate program.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are advised to meet all the requirements:
- Must have received an unconditional offer from Queen Mary for full-time study on an undergraduate course.
- Must be a student at Ning Po College or Ning Po No.2 College, both based in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applying for this application separately is not required. Students who have been admitted in any applicable program will automatically be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For bachelor degree program, the university requires 36 points overall, including 6, 6, 6 in higher-level subjects.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualifications are acceptable: IELTS Academic, TOEFL, PTE Academic, and Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English, C2 Cambridge English, and C1 Cambridge English.
This support will provide various benefits such as three return flights per year, full tuition fees, living costs and other expenses. If requires, the scholar will also be provided with the chance to attend a pre-sessional English course at no extra cost.